If you are facing HP Printer won’t scan so well this problem created because of some error in the printer or the printer drivers. If this matter is not solved immediately, then you may not be able to use the scanned symbol on HP Printer. HP is among leading and finest brands for Windows 10. In the HP Printer scanner, you can now scan the documents. Therefore, HP is like all-in-one printer if you are using new models, so you are getting with them many multiple features are printing, fax, scan and even take out the second copy.
HP printers are made with such spectacular characteristics and don’t disheartened you but sometimes HP printer not working they may be collapse to perform typically. HP printers are working remarkable, but sometimes it shows error or any issue in printer driver they fail to execute.
Hence, HP Printer won’t scan one of the Issue you can solve it by the following methods below mentioned.
How to Fix HP Printer Won’t Scan Issue?
1. Check Platform Compatibility:
If your HP Printer won’t scan without error so what you can do is upgrade your Windows 10, assure that if it was compatible with the platform. To examine this, you require to open the HP Printers-Windows 10 relevant Printer page using the browsers. Now stretch the HP model congested on that page to make sure that if it includes your printer model or not. If you experience that the printer is not adaptable with the Windows 10, it means you need to change your printer or suitable platform.
2. Reset your HP Printer:
Once you seek to switch off and on the printer, so happens to HP Printer won’t scan these procedures to solve the scanning issue from time to time. It is called by power cycling, which can reboot the scanner’s organisation parameters. When you want to print and scan so it may show you printer error and printer scanner don’t work. Switch off your HP printer, detach it from the power cable and then wait for 20-30 minutes. Now switch on your HP printer and try again to scan.
3. Reinstall the HP Printer Software:
Another way to solve this error is by resolving the HP printer software. When you update the Windows to Windows 10, earlier installed, drivers and software refused to respond. When you are in trouble, so you want to resolve the printer pause issue by printer help guidelines. Consequently, it is the best way to update your printer software as well, along with Windows 10. It makes sure that you are using updated HP drivers for their models. So, now you have to follow the below guidelines to reinstall HP Printer Software.
- Tap Right-click on the Start button and select Run.
- Enter ‘appwiz.cpl’ in the Open text box and then click OK.
- Now select the HP Printer software from below list on the Programs and Features Control Panel applet.
- Next Select Uninstall and Click Yes.
- Proceed your Windows 10 PC after uninstalling the HP printer software.
- So, now you need to erase the printer from the primer list in Printers & Scanners.
- After, this Open the Run Window and enter ‘printers’.
- At present, press enters and click on Printer & Scanners.
- In the Printer, Window Choose your printer and tap on the disconnect device.
- Follow the instructions appear on Screen.
- Afterwards, Open the HP support page.
- Click on the printer and enter the model name and number in the search box.
- Click to submit.
- After all this process, then a Software and driver page will get open on the Screen.
- Tap Change button to select 32 or 64-bit Windows 10 version.
- In the drop-down menu, you have to require to press the Change button.
- Click on download.
- So, open the download file on your computer.
- Click on the recently downloaded printer drivers and software file and Install it.
- Don’t disconnect while installing, or don’t even switch off your computer and printer.
4. Open the HP Print and Scan Troubleshooter:
In this method, you will scan everything, and we will also disclose why your HP Printer won’t watch. HP has it’s Print and Scan Doctor Software to solve all the complications related to the printer. Sometimes, small problems may give big trouble like paper jam in a printer; it leads to the printer not working. Consequently, the troubleshooter can solve so many obstacles, whether it is the printer not working related, printer error and printer scanner related. So, follow the below-mentioned steps to understand how you can use HP Print and Scan Doctor:
- Make sure that your printer linked with the desktop or laptop.
- Now, tap on the HP Print and Scan Doctor software on the HP user assistance page and download the troubleshooter.
- Click HPPSdr.exe and unlock the software’s window.
- Click Start and choose your HP printer won’t scan.
- Now select the FIx Scanning option.
- After this, the arbitrator will tell users about the error, if you recognise any,
- If it displays X icons, the user might need to follow the further guidance that conciliator will be contributing.
5. Ensure that the Windows Image Procurement Service is Permit:
Make sure that you are trying to resolve the Issue of HP Printer won’t scan, so these methods help you to solve all the trouble. All the vital and necessary services, Windows Image Procurement Service, is the essential scanning service. Thus, some users require to permit that service to resolve their HP printer scanning. If you don’t understand the use, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Right-click the Start menu.
- Win + menu will get open.
- After this, select Run.
- Now enter ‘Service.msc’ in the box.
- Click OK.
- Now, two-time tap on Windows Image acquiring to open tye Window in the shot directly below.
- Select Automatic in the Beginning type drop-down menu.
- Click on the Start menu.
- Next, click, OK.
Afterwards, Now Remote process call, DCOM, RPC Endpoint Mapper and Shell Hardware Detection are various kinds of Windows services for scanning.
So all these above mentioned five methods surely help you out with “HP Printer Won’t Scan| How to Fix It“. In any case, if you face any issues or inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly, we will help you out for sure.