HP Printer Paper Mismatch Error it appears when the paper, envelopes or other media documents and papers are loading in the printer tray or feeder is a distinctive size, so it leads to printer pause situation. The form chosen in the printer settings is protection programmed into your printer to stop ink or toner from being misused, so your printer doesn’t show you printer error. You can printer help from the advisors so that you can get proper guidance from the advisors, so get better solutions.
When there is HP Printer Paper Mismatch Error occurs, it leads to when the paper you feed is of distinctive size, so you need to put the accurate size of paper in the paper tray. Some Printer models there is an option that allows you to disregard the Error and resume with printing regardless of the mismatch, so it leads to the printer, not working conditions. If you are neglecting the Error, it creates a big problem in your printer and system, so it leads to printer error. Printer scanner can also help in this scan the documents and convert into digital format. If you skip the printer error, the edge or border on your printout might not be corresponding to the border of the paper.
Steps to Fix HP Printer Paper Mismatch Error For Windows:
STEP 1: Adjust The Paper Size Setting :
Examine the paper size settings to assure that it matches the paper you want to print.
1. In the program, you want to print from, Press on File option, and then tap on Print.
2. Assure that your printer is in the Name or Printers scroll down the list box, then click on properties and Then Printer Properties or Preferences, it depends on the program functions.
3. Tap on the Paper/ Quality Tab.
4. Click Advanced, If Needed and then Click on the Paper size and select the extent how much edges are taken.
5. Choose the paper size that matches the size and type of paper put in the printer tray, and then click OK. If there is no match up in paper sizes, choose the size manually from the list which is closet to the size of the paper loaded in the tray, so it doesn’t create any printer pause situations
6. Click on OK, and then try to give a test print. If the Error still there, so you can go further to the next step.
STEP 2: Check The Paper Source Setting :
1. Firstly, Remove and reload the paper in the paper tray, and then examine the paper source setting.
2. Now, Detach all the paper from all the printer input tray.
3. Restock the paper and then adjust the paper breadth guides, so they slowly rest against the edge of the paper mound.
4. Assure that printer is in the Name Or Printers scroll down list box, and then click properties, Printer Properties or Preferences, depending on the program options.
5. Tap on the Paper / Quality icon, and then tap on the Paper Source to Choose the accurate tray, so there is no printer error shown in the printer.
6. Now, Click on OK, and then give print command. If the Error still appears, then go to the next step.
STEP 3: Reset The Printer :
1. Reset the printer to understandable any hardware issues or printer error persists in the printer regularly.
2. Now, switch on the printer and detach the power cable from the back of the printer.
3. Plug off the power cord from the power outlet.
4. Now, At least wait for one minute to take a rest for not being hang.
5. Plug in the power cable back into the power outlet.
6. Resume the power cord to the back of the printer.
7. Wait till the printer is lazy and inaudible you continue.
So all these above steps surely help you out with “How to Fix HP Printer Paper Mismatch Error For Windows”. In any case, if you face any difficulties & inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly, we will help you out for sure.