Here we are discussing HP Printer not printing in colour. So, HP is the most leading and first-class brand which launch various electronic products to the world at very economical rates and budget-friendly so that everyone can afford it. HP printer is one of its best cost-effective products offering high excellency of printouts with high speed. When you purchase it and begin to start printing, fax or scan sometime you may hardly ever suffer that your HP Printer is Not Printing in Colour as you are looking forward to being print.
It is one of the most common issue mostly buyers have facing this complication and when you go through these methods how to resolve the issue of Printer error of HP Printer not printing in colour. You may get to resolve this issue in just a few minutes what you can do is follow all the steps in sequence wise don’t miss any actions.
Possible Reasons For HP Printer Not Printing Colour:
- First, if your page lined up to print in “grayscale” it will print only in black and white so change it in printer settings.
- Change the setting into “default” it will print colour you have various options of colour.
- HP Printer not printing in colour due to low ink cartridges.
- There is a problem in printhead problem; it means printer top head not correctly close it leads to printer error.
- The colour settings are not connected correctly in a favourable manner.
- Due to wrongly positioning of cartridges, so it leads to HP Printer is not printing colour.
- If your HP Printer driver is not updated or upgraded, so it leads to the printer not working and also HP Printer not printing colour it is essential to update the printer driver time to time.
- Recheck your printing priority, you could have unknowingly changed them, so it leads to printer error.
- Once try to uninstall the printer software, and printer drivers see it will help you for sure in this matter printer help give you guidance to resolve all the complications related to your printer.
- Go to your printer precedence and look over to see if “ Print in a black” so change it and print colour you have to change it.
Solutions To Fix HP Printer Not Printing Colour Problem:
Go through the below-mentioned directions one by one without ignoring a single step to get the HP Printer not printing colour problem secured persistently in a very few seconds. Let’s begin correcting it:
Solution 1: Check The Printer Settings.
- Look into the settings of your printer by following the given steps:
- First, you have to click on the “Print” Option.
- Later, check the colour choice under the ink colour section.
- Now, give a command of printout from your computer to check whether it is printed paper is in the right colour or not.
- Resume with the next prescribes a solution to fix printer not printing colour if your printer has the same issue.
Solution 2: Turn On Colour Option On Printer:
- Go to Control Panel in your PC.
- Next, select the Printer and Scanner Option.
- After, choose the HP printer from the options and open its Properties.
- The spot that the non-colour not checked.
- Then, remove the checkmark to colour option if there is a checkmark.
So all these above mentioned two solutions surely help you out with “How To Fix HP Printer not Printing Colour Problem”. In any case, if you face any difficulties or inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly, we will help you out for sure.