HP Printer Error 59 is an error that affects the printer when you are doing printing work. This kind of error is a barrier in your printing assignment—the printer helps scan the documents and various paper related works. HP is a well-known brand and provides excellent quality products like computers, laptops, printers, etc. When you have to give a print command, but your printer doesn’t take it, it means the printer is not working correctly. HP Printers are the best printers among the users and provides the best quality of the print. The printer scanner can scan the documents and convert them into digital format. Sometimes, in electronic devices, you can face these types of errors, which complicates your printing work.
HP Printer Error 59 is one of those errors that make a printer unable to work smoothly. When the paper is jammed in the printer, your printer is not working accurately, so you have to check in the printer. Any paper pieces are not present in the printer if any trash is there to immediately remove the debris.
Steps to Solve HP Printer Error 59:-
So you have to follow the steps or process for solving HP Printer Error 59. So here are the following steps:-
1. In the First step, you will require to reset the ITB. Next, you will need to examine the connection to primary transfer roller disengagement to the DC controller PCA.
2. For removing th HP Printer Error 59, you will require to detach the ITB Fully from the unit, and after that, check the ITB gear and flag manually.
3. Next, revolve the gear and examine the flag actuates when the white bag turns ON.
4. Afterwards, change the ITB flag if it is shattered or damaged or if the flag doesn’t move.
5. After that, you observe the ITB Gear and flag not working accurately, then you will have to examine the Sensor SR9 by using the MANUAL SENSOR TEST.
6. Next, to functioning the procedure, you will have to detach the ITB if it’s reinstalled and then locate Sensor SR9 in the ITB space.
7. After that, you will require to tap the HOME button and then press down the arrow to spotlight the DIAGNOSTICS menu and then press OK. After this, choose MANUAL SENSOR TEST and then tap OK.
8. Next, Choose COMPONENT TEST and then tap OK. Click in the FUSER MOTOR, and after that, press OK when you are giving the test, always observing the fuser motor. If you follow that the fuser motor fails, then change the fuser motor (M2).
9. So, Now the fuser motor works accurately, then you can execute another test of ITB Contact/ Detachment test. Take out the exact door with safety switch in (upper left area) and then, through putting a rigid / folded piece of paper, pull out the correct door switch logic move by using masking tape to grip the switch down.
10. Now, In the Control Panel, press the HOME button and then press down the arrow to spotlight the DIAGNOSTICS menu and then press OK. After this, Choose the COMPONENT TEST and then Press OK, then Tap ITB Contact/ Detachment Test and then press OK.
All these above methods surely help you out with “How To Fix HP Printer Error 59“. In any case, if you face any difficulties & inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly. We will help you out for sure.