HP Printer “Device Setup Failure” Message appears in the HP Printer while printing out the documents. One of the most common issues that are faced by the user using an HP printer. The printer pause situation comes when ink is not filled correctly to lead to light prints on paper. It is mandatory to check up on the printer and do service regularly. If you don’t, it doesn’t give the best results and leads to the printer not working.
The printer helps in a print out documents and scanning the documents. A printer scanner is the easiest way to use to save, secured, and protect documents. So you have to fix the Problem you can follow the instructions and steps that are below mentioned are as follows:-
• There is one notification is appearing, which tells that the printer device setup failed to complete.
• The Plug and play device installation doesn’t get configured.
Solutions for the Issue HP Printer “Device Setup Failure” Message:-
Checking the issue:-
When troubleshooting the HP Printer “Device Setup Failure” Message issue correlated with the device setup message failure, various steps should be followed. If it becomes complicated for you to understand and follow it, then you can go through the process and actions, and it is advisable. The printer is not working when your printer is overloaded with paper. Any paper is not jammed, or the top cover is not open, so the printer error problem sort out. You are so following the below-mentioned steps to fix the HP Printer “Device Setup Failure” Message.
Detach and Reconnect The USB Cable:-
• Firstly, start with disconnecting the USB cable from both the printer and operating system.
• Now wait for some time, at least five seconds, to reconnect the USB cable.
• Assure that the USB Wire connection is sufficient or not because it leads to the printer not working.
• Then try to reinstall it again.
Examine The USB Connection:-
• In this method, examine the USB connection connect the USB cable to another operating system port.
• So go ahead with the USB cable to another port.
• Now resume the computer and the printer and give it a try to install it again.
• If you still face any trouble and complications so then go to the next method.
Attempt an Another USB Cable:-
The damage is mostly with the USB Cable. To ensure that the connection is excellent to use another USB Cable so now you can reinstall it.
Resume the Printer:-
• Firstly, if the operating system is off, then switch it ON immediately.
• Now, wait for some time for the printer to become indolent and silent mode.
• At the moment the printer is ON, you can disconnect the power cable from the printer.
• Then plug off the line from the power outlet.
• Wait for at least one minute before you go ahead with the next steps.
• Now you can reconnect the thread for the power to the printer.
• If you face any trouble following the steps, you can go with advisors who can guide you best.
• Now you can switch on the printer
• Lastly, check if your Problem is solved or not.
So, all these above steps surely help you out. “How To Fix HP Printer ‘Device Setup Failure’ Message.” In any case, if you face any difficulties & inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly. We will help you out for sure.