HP LaserJet P1005 Scanner Error 52.0 is the type of error that occurs in HP Printer due to the error code means that the inaccurate scanner speed is going on while printing the documents. A printer scanner can scan the records, and a scanner is an electronic device that captures images from posters and magazines. The printer was not working due to paper jammed in the feeder, and internet connectivity is not good. It is always recommended to take printer help from an advisor. The printer pause situation arises when the papers are in the queue, not the printer not taking your printing commands.
When the printer scanner is not working accurately, the printer device wants to go to some significant hardware replacements. So you don’t get any big destroy, so sort out it instantly.
Basic Instructions To Follow When your HP LaserJet P1005 Scanner Error 52.0 Printer is not working correctly:-
• Firstly, Examine the power supply.
• Now, Uninstall the Previous printer driver and reinstalling the updated version while keeping the power cable removed from the printer. At the time of installation, the operating system is accessible to reconnect the cable.
• Now, you have to connect the USB cable while the printer is switched on, and you have to resume ink cartridges. Now, wait for at least 10 seconds and then separate the power outlet from the printer and the power socket. After 60 seconds reconnecting the power cable and then switch on the printer. Reinstall the ink cartridges followed by USB cable connectivity.
• When all the above steps didn’t work out, then go to Setup and Choose Tools. Then press on Restore Factory Settings. Switch down the printer and restart HP LaserJet P1005 Scanner again .
In this blog, we will explain how to sort out How To Fix HP LaserJet P1005 Scanner Error 52.0. This kind of error occurs when inaccurate scanner speed issue. At the same time, we are attempting to print a page, a notification with the error code alert up immediately.
- Firstly, examine your power connection, then your printer should be plugged straightforwardly into a wall socket and not through any burst protector.
2. Attempt to print a configuration page.
• Now, you can go to the control panel, choose the menu.
• At present, map reading to the Reports menu and tap Enter key.
• Map reading to the configuration Report item and press Enter.
3. You require to upgrade the firmware if the version is outdated. This is available on the product support page.
• After invading the page, type printer model number and then go ahead.
• Next, you require to choose your computer, where the record of drivers is available.
• Download the upgraded version and follow all the instructions for accurate installation.
4. After finishing an installation, switch off the computer, wait for at least 30 seconds and then switch it ON.
So, all these above methods surely help you out. “How To Fix HP LaserJet P1005 Scanner Error 52.0“. In any case, if you face any difficulties & inconvenience while representing, don’t delay and connect with us instantly. We will help you out for sure.