If you want to connect HP Printer to Mac then firstly you have to switch on the printer or the USB wire connection mandatory to communicate with the HP Printer. It means you have to interlink the HP Printer Mac it is not successful in any way is shows you printer error. Sometimes wireless HP printers are showing the issue of wireless connectivity if you want to take more knowledge about the connectivity of HP printer Mac, so there are some detailed steps. Suppose you want to bring understanding about the procedure of connecting link between these two devices. You have to know about the printer error because the printing process is easy. Still, sometimes printer error is appearing Paper jam in the printer, internet trouble in the printer, so printer not working correctly. We will give an easy way to get rid of this problem.
Whereas, In the outdated version of HP printer Mac we have seen that Mac support for outdated printer models as well as some older versions of Mac OS X. The new and upgraded version of HP printer mac work properly with Mac OS X. If you already have HP printer and want to use it with your Mac, you could need to download drivers from the HP website. So, your printer pause doesn’t face any inconvenience in your printing work.
Stages to Connect HP Printer to Mac Computer:
These are the below-mentioned steps through which you can connect HP Printer to Mac in a very convenient manner. Now, you can undergo through all these written steps by step and set up the connection in both the devices:
1. Click the “Apple” symbol and then select “Software Update”. This will examine for any modernize of HP printer that you may have ignored.
2. Tap on the “Power” button to switch on the HP printer.
3. Use the USB cable to connect HP Printer to Mac.
4. Hit on “Apple” image and then select “System Preferences”.
5. Click on “Print and Scan”.
6. Tap on the plus symbol. Now you need to type your administrator name and password in the box.
7. Select the HP Printer from the list you want to add.
8. Click “Add” and then your HP printer will get connected to your HP Printer Mac.
Different Steps to Connect HP Printer to Mac.
In the different methods for connect HP Printer to Mac Apple, Airprint is an essential printing without having any drivers downloaded or installed you don’t need to be immediate download. Before using Airprint, you acquired to connect the printer to your Mac Computer or to the same network that Mac connected. If your AirPrint is not working is shows printer error to you so firstly you need to fix the AirPrint. Now you have to follow the below commands step-wise to take a more knowledge for connecting the devices each other.
* Switch ON your Printer first, and then connect HP Printer to Mac.
1. The Wireless connection for printers with touchscreen or LCD menu control panels: Firstly, On the printer, select “Setup”, “Network”, or “Wireless” menu, option for the Wireless Setup Wizard, then follow the on-screen directions to connect the printer properly.
2. The Wireless Connection for Printers with buttons only: Push and hold on to the Wireless Controller for two seconds until the Wireless light blinks on the printer. Click the WPS button on your router, and then wait for a little time till your printer connected to the network strongly.
3. USB connection: Connect the wire to the USB port on the back end of the printer and accessible port on the Mac OS (connect HP Printer to Mac).
4. The Wired (Ethernet) Network Connection: Connect the network wire to the HP printer Ethernet port and an available port on the router or the main point. At the port, the green light should be steady and orange activity light is blinking. So, we have to connect the HP printer properly, so that printer scanner does scan the documents properly.
* Open a document or pictures that you want to print, click “File” tab, and then click “Print” as simple as that.
1. If your printer mentioned in the printers list, click the printer name and try to print. Now, look over to print a text.
2. If your printer not recorded in the Printers menu, may be shown in the Nearby Printers.
Airprint printer to be added with the Mac Printer Queue If Printer is not Listed:
* First press on “Apple” menu, go to “System preferences” section, and then click “Print & Scan” or “Printers & Scanners” tab.
* Take a look of the “Printers List” for your printer suggestions name, and then execute the following tasks:
1. If your printer is already added into the given list of HP Printer Mac so remove and re-add the printer to sure it set up for AirPrint. Click on the printer name, tap on the minus symbol to remove the existing printer, click on add sign to add the new printer or scanner, tap the printer name and then pursue to the next level.
2. Again check of your printer is not in the existing list, click the plus sign, click the add printer or scanner, click the name of your printer, and then carry on with the next step in the printer scanner we can get efficiently work on a computer if printer scan the documents.
3. If your printer still not add in the list in the “Add Printer or Scanner” window, then there some connectivity issues. So, in the beginning, resolve the connection problem and then try again to add the printer. Then after this, you have to continue to the next step.
* Check the Airprint or Ensure Airprint showing in the Use or Print Using menu. At one time if you are sure to give a click on the “Add” tab if you are not following the instructions, it might show you printer not working.
* Open a document or images you want to make out printouts, click File, and then click “Print”.
At this moment, you can associate both the devices by recommendations mentioned above. But if you are facing any difficulty so you can take the help of these points.